Schedule a Tour with a guide.
Schedule a tour Saturday 2 – 4
Price: $8.00 per person
Allow about 2 hours
- Visit alpacas with a guide
- Learn about the care and handling of alpacas.
- Touch an alpaca – “Oh they are so soft”
- Take a picture with an alpaca
- See what happens to the fiber after it comes off the alpaca. We call this “Fiber Processing” Demonstrations include skirting, carding, spinning and more. Hands on to feel the softness of alpaca.
- What can you make with alpaca fiber? Visit the Gift Shop to see what alpaca fiber have made.
The final leg of the tour is to visit the gift shop. The guide will point out different items from our farm that have been processed and ready to be sold to customers to use in their everyday lives. Lots of alpaca items make great gifts.