Here by popular demand
Downward Dog Meets Grazing Alpaca
- Instructor: Adam Wysong
- Where: QCAR 580 Basehoar Rd. Littlestown, PA 17340
- When: Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Time: Choice from 2 sessions 10:00 or 2:00
- Cost: $20 per person
Registration is now open. Register today, to save your space in class. Bring your own yoga mat or let us know if you need a mat and we will provide one for you.
This Class is intended:
- to build strength, flexibility and focus.
- to control breathing, proper form, and hold poses
- to accommodate absolute beginners to intermediate and even those looking for advanced poses
- for all levels of ability.
Let’s have some yoga fun with alpacas and cria too!
- Yoga Instructor – Adam Wysong
- Certified Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance
- Trained extensively in power yoga, dharma yoga, and yoga Philosophy and a dozen other yoga styles
- Presently teaches 3-4 classes a week
- Adam has been practicing yoga for 9 years and has been teaching yoga to individuals with autism for the last 6 years. He is able and willing to make modifications to our yoga classes in order that all participants may enjoy being in the field with the alpaca while getting your yoga on.
Registration: Please call 717-359-9989 or register online to save your space
Terms of Service
Reserve your space in class now!
Class size is limited.