Very smooth, soft alpaca yarn
- about 250 yards
- Painted NEAFP* yarn
- Blues and brown
- 80% alpaca 20% nylon
- Sport Weight
- Works well with needles size 5-7
- Good to make socks, scarf, gloves, mitts, hat, anything next to your skein
- 3 ply
- Hand wash in mild detergent, lay flat to dry
- Alpaca fiber came from alpacas living at Quarry Critters Alpaca Ranch, Littlestown, Pa and mixed with other US alpacas at NEAFP.
- Made in USA
- *NEAFP is New England Alpaca Fiber Pool, they collect American alpaca fibers and mill the fibers into yarn, then make hats, our most loved socks, gloves, scarves, insoles and more.