- 65% Alpaca, 25% SW wool, 10% nylon
- This yarn would be great to use to make socks.
This skein is about 400 yards.
US Needle size 1 -2
Alpaca will felt, so be sure that you wash your finished project in cold water no dryer, unless of course felting is your plan. Use a gentle soap. Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinkage.
The finger weight with nylon is great for making socks.
- 65% Alpaca Fiber, 25% SW Wool, and 10% nylon
- Hand Dyed and milled in PA
- Finger/ sock weight
- 400 yards skein
- Hand wash in cold water only with gentle soap (Dawn preferred)
- Alpaca Fiber grown on alpacas living in PA
- A PA Preferred Product