Very soft alpaca yarn
- about 300 yards
- 3.5 oz
- Hand dyed alpaca and merino NEAFP* yarn
- Hand painted and looks like a Morning Sky
- 70% alpaca 30% merino
- Sport Weight
- Works well with needles size 5-7
- Good to make scarf, gloves, mitts, hat, anything next to your skein
- 3 ply
- Made in USA
- Hand wash in mild detergent, lay flat to dry
- Alpaca fiber came from alpacas living at Quarry Critters Alpaca Ranch, Littlestown, Pa and mixed with other US alpacas at NEAFP.
- *NEAFP is New England Alpaca Fiber Pool, they collect American alpaca fibers and mill the fibers into yarn, then make hats, our most loved socks, gloves, scarves, insoles and more.
There are no reviews yet.