Ever thought about owning alpacas?
- Presenter: David Wysong of Quarry Critters Alpaca Ranch.
- Where: QCAR 580 Basehoar Rd. Littlestown, PA 17340
- When: Sunday, chose from drop down screen, call for available space
- Time: 2-4
- Cost: $25 per person/ or
- $40 for 2 people from the same family or farm
- The fee you pay will be applied to the purchase of any alpaca.
Here is information for people interested in owning alpacas.
Learn how to set up farm lay out.
Learn what fences are needed.
In this class you will learn about water, grass and clean up.
Come with your questions.
How much land does it take?
How many alpacas should I start with?
What do alpacas eat? Where do I get the food?
Do I want to start a breeding program?
How often are alpaca sheared? What can I do with the fleece after shearing?
What is needed to keep my alpaca healthy?
Oh my, so many questions. Please come ask us.
Join our ownership class. We will answer questions and
ask a few of our own. Then go on tour of the buildings, pastures and meet the alpacas.
Please click, email, or call to register. 717-359-9989
Come learn what you need to know about raising alpacas from
David Wysong of Quarry Critters Alpaca Ranch.
Where: 580 Basehoar Rd. Littlestown, PA 17340
When: Sunday, choose from drop down screen
Registration: Please call 717-359-9989 to save your space
Terms of Service
Reserve your space in class now!
Class size is limited.